Online Roulette Real Money Australia
Online roulette is one of the exciting table games that you find at internet casinos. It offers the same thrill that you can enjoy at a land-based casino without the environment unless you play online live roulette. All you have to do is find the best online roulette sites in Australia to get started. However, if it is a challenge for you to find a roulette casino online, our guide can help you out.
Our roulette online guide has everything you need to know about playing roulette online for real money or free. What’s more, we have included a list of the top roulette online casinos that accept Australian players. So, go ahead and continue reading below.
Play Roulette Online in 2022
How to Play Roulette Online
Playing online roulette is straightforward. Your only challenge will be deciding on which bets to make. You will make your bets on the table while the game’s outcome is determined on the roulette wheel. However, the table reflects the wheel and has all the possible bets that you can make. Here is a simple step by step on how to play online roulette for real money or free.
- Choose the roulette variation that you want to play. The objective of all the games is the same where you bet on the outcome of where the ball will land on the roulette wheel.
- Decide on how much you will be wager for each of your bets. There are minimum and maximum amounts that you can bet.
- Place your bets after you have decided on which ones you want to wager on. You can even place multiple bets at the same time if your budget allows.
- You will then hit the spin button and watch as the wheel spins and come to a stop to reveal where the ball has landed.
- If you have one, your winnings will be added to your account, and you can continue playing or decide to cash out.
Types of Online Roulette Games
Playing at online casinos allows you to have a bigger selection of online roulette games. You are no longer limited to playing American, French or European roulette. There are newer variations of the game available at casino sites. However, as we have mentioned, the objective of the game stays the same. See the various options that you can play for real money or free online.
- American Roulette: this variation gives the casino more advantage since it has two green slots on the wheel: the 0 and 00. Since the game is the 00, the odds become less favourable to the player.
- French Roulette:This variation has a table layout and a lower house edge at 1.35%. What’s more, should the ball land in the zero green slots, you will get 50% of your bet back.
- European Roulette: this roulette variation has a house edge of 2.7% and is popular amongst many players. This together with French roulette, have 1 to 36 numbers and a single zero on the wheel.
- Mini Roulette:This is a compact game variation with numbers from one to 12 on the wheel and a single zero. You will win more often but get smaller payouts.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette: join various roulette games all at the same time. You will have one table where you place your bets but multiple wheels that you are betting on.
- Online Live Roulette: if you like to play with a real dealer, you can join an online live roulette. The game will be streamed to you live with a dealer.
Online Roulette Real Money Bets
Since the roulette wheel has 37 slots, this means that you have various betting options. What’s more, all the options have their payouts. As a result, you will have to choose a bet that will give you a better chance of winning and payout well.
The bets are grouped into two sections, the inside and outside bets. See more on the bets below.
The outside bets offer lower payouts and have a greater chance of winning. Here are your betting options.
- Even/Odd – a bet on whether the ball will land on an even or odd number.
- Red/Black – a bet on whether the ball will land in a red or black slot.
- 1-18/19-36 Numbers – betting that the ball will land on any number between one and 18 or 19 and 36.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd 12 – you will win when the ball lands on any number in the 1st (1-12), 2nd (13-24) or 3rd (25-36) 12.
You can expect a higher payout when you play these bets, but they have a lower chance of winning. See the options below.
- Street: a bet on three numbers in the same line.
- Straight: placing a bet on a single number.
- Column: betting on a column of 12 numbers.
- Corner: betting on four numbers that are connected by one corner.
- Split: a bet similar to the corner but instead of four numbers, it is two.
Free Online Roulette vs Real Money Roulette Online
You have the option to play roulette online for real money or free. Both options have their benefit that can help you decide on which one to go for. However, you are not limited to one option. You can try out both of them for your enjoyment.
When you play free online roulette, you don’t risk any money. What’s more, you will not be required to deposit any money into the casino account to play. Free roulette games are good for familiarising yourself with how the game is played or testing a strategy. When you are ready to play for real money, you can easily make the switch.
Once you switch to real money online roulette, you stand a chance to win life-changing amounts of money. You will even be rewarded with various bonuses for choosing to risk your real money. Use the strategies that you practised with the free version to give you a better chance of winning.
Mobile Roulette Online
These days a lot of roulette players place their wagers using their mobile devices. This means that there are options where you can play real money roulette online on various compatible mobile devices. The gameplay is not different from when you play from the desktop. The game is just optimised for mobile devices. You will have the option to download a casino app or play instantly from your mobile web browser.
Online Roulette FAQs
Yes, you can make money playing roulette online. However, you will have to risk your own money to stand a chance of winning money. You are not guaranteed a win every time you play the game.
Yes, it is legal to play roulette online as long as you choose to play at a casino site that is regulated and licensed to offer their games to Australian players.
No, only if you are playing the game at a regulated casino and often have their games tested by independent auditors to ensure that they are safe.
Yes, you are allowed to play online roulette. You can place your bets at casino sites that are licensed and accept Australian players.
Odds/Even, Red/Black and high/low bets are the safest bets to make when playing roulette. They offer a 50% chance of winning, but they have lower payouts.
The single number bet is the highest payout at 35:1. It is also called a straight-up where you will bet betting on a single number.
Yes, you can win while playing online roulette. However, if you want to cashout any of your winnings, you will have to risk real cash. What’s more, you can use a strategy or betting system to win at roulette.
Wolf Winner is one of the best online roulette sites it offers different variations of the game such as America, French, and European roulette.
You can can attempt to beat roulette but there is no guarantee that you will be successful. Online roulette is a game on luck which means that you can’t win every time you play the game. However, you can use strategies and betting systems to try and win.