Best Online Craps Real Money in 2022
A game that can be intimidating at first glance, online craps has slowly become one of the favourites when playing at online casinos. Even though craps online has many options for the best you can play, it has very simple gameplay. All you have to do is guess the dice roll correctly for you to be the winner.
However, there is more to playing online craps, and you can find all that out when you read our guide below. We have included everything you need to know about playing online craps for real money. Discover how to play, free online craps and where to play real money craps.
Online Craps Sites
Craps Online Rules
Before you can even start playing online craps, you will need to know the game’s basic rules. The first thing you will need to know is the objective of the game, which is to predict the roll of the dice. Two dice are used to play the game. The first person rolling the dice is known as the shooter. A round of the game will start with the come-out roll.
Online craps have three possible outcomes when it comes to rolling the dice:
- Craps – this refers to when the dice roll is a 2, 3 or 12. The player who was the shooter will lose the round. However, they can still get a chance to roll the dice again.
- Natural – you would have rolled a 7 or 11 on your first throw, and it means you win and get another chance to roll the dice again.
- Point – this is when the total of the rolled dice is either 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10. When these are rolled, it is neither a win nor a loss. The shooter will get another chance to roll the dice but must get the dame number to win.
How to Play Craps Online
Crap is a straightforward game to play. However, you will need to learn the table before starting playing, so you know how to play craps online better. You will have to place your bets first before the game can start. Decide which bets you want to place and place your chips on the table marking your bet choice.
The game table has two different phases, the come-out and point phases. See the phase breakdowns below.
This is when the game is meant to start. You place your bets on the table either on the Pass or Don’t Pass. The shooter will then roll the dice and hope to get a 7 or 11. Should the shooter roll these results, the Pass Line bets will win. However, should the shooter roll 2, 3 or 12, the game ends, and a new shooter must start the next game. If the shooter rolls any other numbers except the ones mentioned, that will be the point for the game.
The number established as the point will need to be rolled again before the shooter can roll a seven. This is so that the pass line bets can win. However, if the shooter rolls a seven, the pass line bets will lose, and they don’t pass line wins.
Online Craps Real Money Strategy Tips
You can make moves or decisions that give you a chance at winning online craps. You need to know what to avoid and what to do to win. Here are some tips that you can keep in mind when playing online craps:
- Avoid the Big 6 and 8 Bets – they give out the illusion that they will payout big, but they pay out even money. What’s more, the shooter will need to roll the 6 or 8 before the 7 in the come-out roll.
- Pass Line Bets are your Best Bets – they offer a decent house edge and are the most common bets you can play on craps.
- Try Using a Betting System – there are betting systems that you can try using when playing craps that will give you a better chance to win.
- Don’t Go for Proposition Bets – they have a high house edge and a low chance of winning no matter how appealing they are.
- Play Free Online Craps – you can test out the various betting systems to see which one will work for you without risking any real money.
Online Craps Odds of Winning
Since two dice are used to play online craps, it opens up a lot of possible bets. This is what overwhelms most new craps players. However, once you get the hang of the game, it becomes easier to play. So, what are the kinds of bets you can make when you play craps online? See them below.
|Don’t Come/Don’t Pass||1.36%||1:1|
|Field||5.56%||1:1 for 3, 4, 9, 10, 11|
2:1 for 2, 12
|Pass/Come Odds||0%||2:1 for 4, 10|
3:2 for 5, 9
6:5 for 6, 8
|Don’t Pass/Don’t Come Odds||0%||1:2 against 4, 10|
5:6 against 6, 8
2:3 against 5, 9
Types of Online Craps Games
Online craps might seem like a game that does not have variations but has options. However, they are not as many as the other games with variations. Here are the options that you can choose to play at online casinos:
- Crapless Craps – bets on a pass/don’t pass and come/don’t come won’t lose if 2, 3 or 12 are rolled.
- Bank Craps – played at most casinos, is the most popular among all the game variations.
- Die Rich Craps – only one die is used, and you win when you roll a six and lose when you get a one. If another number is rolled, it is the point and needs to be rolled again to win.
- Simplified Craps – your bet wins when you roll 2, 3, 4, 10, 11 or 12; any of the other numbers will lose. It has a house edge of 2.8%.
FAQs About Craps Online
Yes, you can play craps online for free without the need to download any software or make deposits.
Banks craps are the best craps to play online. It is the popular variation of the game, and it is played against the casino and not other players.
Wolf Winner, Jackpot Jill Ozwin and many other casinos offer craps to play for real money from their casino lobbies.
Yes, it is legal to play craps online. However, it is recommended that you choose to play at a casino site that is regulated and safe for Australian players.
Yes, you can win at online craps. You will win the bet that you have a place that aligns with the rolled diced.
Place the minimum bet limit on the pass line and don’t pass line bets since they are likely to win than the other bets.